Thursday, May 24, 2007

Hello






Hello everyone! I have decided that I need to do a better job keeping up our blog, because I love looking at other peoples. I can't remember the password to the other website we started, so I just started over. So this is the first of many more posts to this sight. You can check back and hopefully see updated pictures of the kids. I can't believe they are growing up so fast. Avery will be one year old in a few weeks and Allie will be four in August. Where does the time go. Here are a few recent pictures of them.

5 comments:

Maggie Elliott said...

I love your blog! I can't believe we've still haven't met Avery! We need to get together soon! Love you guys! Maggie

Unknown said...

Those are really cute pictures!! It makes me want to squeeze them both. I can't wait for vacation to see them everyday.
Love,
G Aunt Connie

Elizabeth said...

The pictures are very cute. We are looking forward to seeing you all.

DONNA said...

I love those girls! I am so thankful to get to see them as often as I do. Enjoy these days, because so soon, they will be teenagers and you will realize just how fast time really does go by...

Courtney said...

What cute pictures! I love the one of Allie with the star shades! She is so funny! I am going to add you to my link list!