Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day! The other day Allie was waiting for the mail lady to bring the mail so she could go and get it. That started a discussion about different jobs. I asked he what she wanted to do when she grew up. She said I had to guess. So I named about very job that I could think of and then finally gave up. I asked her what she wanted to be. She said "a Mommy". I thought that was sweet and appropriate for mothers day. I told her that was a good choice, because it is the best job in the world. I hope everyone had a good mother's day.

5 comments:

Heather said...

AAWWWW.....that was sweet! She is such a sweet girl! Happy Mother's Day & hope Avery is better soon!

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

That's precious Melanie! I'm quite certain with you as her Mommy she is learning how to be a wonderful one too!!

Sandra said...

Allie is seeing you enjoying being a mommy so she can sense that motherhood would be a wonderful thing. That is a such a great compliment to you from your daughter. Way to go! Mrs. Sandra

Jodi Brinkley said...

so sweet! You are a fine example for her!

Courtney said...

That is REALLY sweet! It is the greatest job!!!