Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Cheer Camp and Puddle Jumpers

Allie had cheerleading camp last Saturday. She loves it! Mostly she loves that the varsity cheerleaders teach them the cheers. Here are a few pictures.







On the way home from cheer camp. We got in late Friday night after the football game. Then she had cheer camp all day Saturday. She was a tired little girl!!





Avery and I go to this class for moms and two year olds on Wednesdays. It is called Puddle Jumpers. Avery loves it! I am so glad we are able to go. She thinks she is so big, having her own class to go too. I can tell she misses Allie during the day. Every Wednesday when I tell her it is Puddle Jumpers day she says, "I ready go Mommy, I ready go!"

Playing in the bubbles



Playing

Painting

Avery's Masterpiece- She said it was Daddy


Going home

4 comments:

Heather said...

Allie was telling me about cheerleading...she really seems to love it! Avery's outfit is so cute in the Puddlejumpers pics. Glad she's enjoying it!

Ryan said...

How much fun are your girls' lives??? You are certainly a busy mom. They are beautiful!!!

Shannon said...

OK, Allie is the cutest cheerleader I've ever seen, and I can't tell you how sweet and cute Avery was in class on Wednesday. I only had she and Harrison, and for some reason, Avery just thought I was very funny and she giggled the whole class! Have a great weekend!

Mandy said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I love that little outfit on Avery. I know Allie had the best time at Cheer Camp and it's hilarious that she passed out like that....she was already tired Friday night, so I can only imagine what it was like Saturday after camp! We're looking forward to seeing you again this weekend and hoping we can get to the Fair together. See you tomorrow!