Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I'm back

Ok. I am going to try and keep this up better. Life has been pretty busy with three kids. I never really thought of having 3 kids as a lot of kids, until I had 3 kids and now I don't know how you have more that 3. The girls are doing well. Ashton is almost 5 months old and growing so fast. Allie and Avery really love her. Allie is a big help and really enjoys playing with her. Allie is enjoying first grade. She has been cheering for Arlington basketball this year. Avery is having fun in preschool and is keeping us laughing. She is really a funny kid. Here are a few random pictures from the last few months.

The girls on Valentine's Day


Ashton










Go Eagles!!!

We have all enjoyed all the snow we have had this year!





Avery and Ashton playing tea party.

Allie likes to read to Ashton.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

Love the new pictures. Glad you're back blogging - I've missed seeing updates! The pic of Ashton in her bathtub is great...you can tell you got a new camera!!! Love the floors too!!!

Gary, Megan and Beth said...

It is good to hear from you again. You have three of the sweetest girls. I loved seeing the pictures.
Megan