Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Allie!!!

Well, Allie turned 4 this weekend. I can't believe she is 4. It seems like the time passes so quickly. It is hard to remember our life before her. What did we do? She has been such a blessing in our lives and I am so thankful for her. We had a princess party at our house. The girls dressed up like princesses. They were so cute. I wish I had better pictures, but they were not into picture taking (especially Allie!). Allie had a great time. She had on a princess dress, jewelry and shoes, but she changed about half way through the party.








Avery and Nana

3 comments:

Mandy said...

It seems just like yesterday we came to the hospital to see Allie (on my 26th....oh, how I would love to be 26 again!...not really - just want to say I'm 26 instead of 30!). Allie is such a precious child and I have enjoyed watching her grow. We had fun seeing you guys - Ethan wants to eat lunch with you again. We're looking forward to Savannah in October but will see you before then! Miss you all already!

Courtney said...

Looks like a fun party! Wow, 4 years old already! She is such a cutie!

Heather said...

Too cute! We had a blast!!