Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring

Last Saturday Gracie and Heather came to watch Allie play ball . Allie was so excited that Gracie was there.

Here is a picture of Allie and Gracie


Avery with her cool glasses on

This Saturday my parents came to see the game. Grandma was there also. I took a few pictures. I know your probably tired of t-ball pictures. Only two more games left. It has been fun, but this week it was so hot.

Allie and Grandma

The girls with my parents





I love spring. We have been spending a lot of time outside. Here are a few pictures of the girls outside. Allie is really into riding her bike. Avery loves to play in the Barbie jeep, but she didn't know how to make it go. Last week Allie showed her how to press the pedal. I was hoping she wouldn't learn this yet, because she doesn't know how to drive it. She just kept driving into things. Then I had the great idea to turn the wheel, so when she pushes the pedal it just goes in circles. She loved it. It was pretty funny. She just rode around and around in a circle.

Allie riding her bike.

Avery going in circles in the jeep.











5 comments:

Jodi Brinkley said...

All the pictures are great! I know Allie was excited to have all the visitors for her game.

Mandy said...

They are so sweet! I think it's funny that Avery drives in circles! We have been outside a lot too - wish we could be outside together!! See you soon!!

Jana said...

Cute pictures. I can't believe how big they are both getting. They are so adorable.

Heather said...

Cute pics. We had fun coming to see her play!
Hayden is "driving" Gracie's Barbie jeep as well. I usually try to make him go in circles, but he always steers off course into a flower bed or something. Enjoy the nice weather! :)

Griner Mom said...

cute pictures!!! I love her with her t-ball hat backwards and all her curls, so pretty! Spring time is so fun!