Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Memphis

We finally made it to Memphis. You may have seen pictures on Mandy's blog. If you didn't you should look at them. They are much better than mine. It seemed like I never had my camera when I wanted it. We were supposed to leave Monday, but Allie started running a fever on Sunday! I took her to the doctor and he said it was a sinus infection. We left Tuesday to go to Memphis. Avery had a runny nose when we left, but ended up on antibiotics before we got home. So, if Ethan and Nina get sick, it will be all our fault. We had a great time. The kids loved playing together. We went to see the ducks at The Peabody. Chris went to graduate school in Memphis and he loves Corky's BBQ, so we had to eat there. I am so glad we made it this time. It was fun spending time with the Nobles.
The girls at The Peabody
All the kids


Mandy and I with the kids
Allie, Nina, and Ethan
Avery looking at the ducks

We left Memphis on Thursday afternoon and headed to my parents house. We pass though the town where my brother lives, so we stopped and saw them. Then we went to mom and dads. We were going to head home on Friday, but we decided to stay one more day. It was good to see them. The kids did well on the trip, except that Avery didn't sleep much in the car. On the way home from mom and dads (4 hour drive) she fell asleep when we were 10 minutes from home.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

Your pictures are cute! I'm so glad ya'll made it to see us - Ethan keeps asking me if Allie and Avery are coming back tomorrow??? You need to come back for longer next time! We had the best time and really enjoyed every moment!!! Miss you!

Heather said...

I'm so glad ya'll finally got to go. Hope everyone feels better soon & that Avery starts sleeping better. I had to p/u Gracie form school this morning....stomach cramps. It's never ending!!!

Ryan said...

Glad you had a fun trip!!! The picture of Avery looking at the ducks is funny.

Jodi Brinkley said...

Glad you guys finally got to go. I know you were bummed last time.

Courtney said...

I am glad you guys got to visit Mark and Mandi! I am sure you all miss each other so much! I am coming home later this month so hopefully I will see you then!!!

Anonymous said...

Ryan said ya'll had a great time at the reunion!! Wish I could have gone. Maybe we can get together sometime! Your family is precious!
Laura