Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter

The Easter Bunny
Chris was off from work Friday, so we went to the mall to see the Easter bunny. We ate lunch and then went to find the bunny. I really thought that Avery would cry, but she loved it. I guess a big giant bunny is less scary that the fat man in the red suit.



Church Egg Hunt
On Saturday we had our church egg hunt. For some reason Allie calls this "Easter egging". So we went "Easter egging". It was a beautiful day and the kids had a great time. My mom came in town for Easter so we enjoyed visiting with her. Dad had to preach so he didn't get to come.

Here is an ok picture of both kids. I was beginning to think that it couldn't be done.


Avery and her buddy Hayden.


Avery, Nana, and Grandma (I wish Allie was in this picture. She was off playing)


Allie, Kate and Gracie ready for the egg hunt!


Avery with her easter eggs.

Avery without her easter eggs. Daddy helped her pick them up. I could have taken this picture ten times that day. She dropped her eggs a lot.








Easter Sunday
We went to church and then to my aunt Connie's house for lunch. The food was so good and it was fun to visit with the family. The kids had another easter egg hunt.

Here are the girls before church.

All the little girls.
A family picture

10 comments:

Mandy said...

I've been waiting for your pictures! They are all so good - I love Avery's egg hunt dress and they both look so pretty on Easter Sunday! Glad you had a good time with your family. I love the picture with your mom and Jackie! Talk to you soon!

Heather said...

I love the pictures! We had so much fun w/ ya'll. :)

Jodi Brinkley said...

ALL your pictures turned out great. I'm especially fond of little Avery with her eggs strewn everywhere. Too cute.

Courtney said...

Love all the pictures! The family picture is great too - you look so pretty in pink!

Sandy Wisenbaker said...

Great pictures! I loved the girls' dresses. If you can, email me the pic of Kate, Allie and Gracie. :)

Kathy said...

Your girls are so pretty with their curly hair! Looks like everyone enjoyed Easter.

Ryan said...

I love their Easter dresses!!! Great pictures!!! That's amazing that Avery wasn't afraid of the Easter bunny.

Shannon said...

Very cute pictures! You guys all looked great and we had fun at the egg hunt!

Jana said...

The girls always look adorable. Great picture of you guys too. Glad you had a great one.

Griner Mom said...

I love all the pictures. The girls are so pretty and I love their curls!