Monday, March 10, 2008

Jump Zone

We went to a jump zone place this weekend with people from church. It was so much fun. Allie absolutely loves these places. Avery really liked it also. Since Avery is so little we had to climb and slide with her. At first we were sliding with Avery in our laps, but by the end we would send her down alone. She loved it and wanted to do it over and over.

Allie stopping for a picture finally. It took a long time to get her to slow down. I guess she figured I would keep on until I got one.



Avery cooking in the kitchen with her favorite food- Ketchup




Allie on the big slide.






Avery's first slide with daddy.



Allie sliding head first.









Playing basketball with Gracie.



Allie and I racing down the slide.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

The picture of you and Allie racing is so funny! It looks like you all had a great time - what a great idea for everyone! Thanks again for coming to get us - Ethan can't stop talking about it!

Jana said...

Those are great pictures. I love the look on their faces as they are coming down the slide.

Jodi Brinkley said...

I love the last picture. I can't believe Chris will let the girls get anywhere near those big slides.

Courtney said...

Cute! I love the one of Avery sliding! Too funny!

Ryan said...

So much fun!!! Looks like you all had a blast.

Heather said...

I love the "action" shots on the slides!!! Too fun!