Saturday, March 1, 2008

T-ball

Allie is playing T-ball. She already had a few practices, but today I took my camera and got a few pictures. It was a great day to be outside. Allie really was excited about playing T-ball, but now that she is actually there she is a little unsure. She is really doing very well. As well as four year olds can do playing a game with lots of rules. Today they practiced fielding the ball. Then when it was time to bat one boy hit the ball and the chased after his own ball. It is pretty funny to watch. Allie is the only girl on the team. She has a pink glove. Then, Chris went and bought her a purple batting helmet and a pink bat. So she has no trouble locating her gear. Grandma came and watched her today. She loves to have people cheer for her. She also can't wait to get her uniform. Such a girl always worried about the clothes. Next week is the first game, so I am sure I will take more pictures.

7 comments:

Mandy said...

SO CUTE! I love her "colored" equipment - way to go Daddy! She just looks so big. I hope she has fun with this! Avery looks cute too - glad you all enjoyed the nice weather!

Sandra said...

I love the feminine gear!! Our Cole is playing 4 year-old t-ball this spring. Hope we have a game together; I hear it is all non-competitive. That makes no sense to Christopher no matter how hard we try to explain it. Love, Mrs. Sandra

Courtney said...

She looks so cute in her little helmet! I love it! I am sure Chris is thrilled she is getting into all the sports!

Heather said...

Oh how cute! Ok. We missed her soccer games last year, so I need a schedule from you. Gracie would love to come see her play!!!

Kathy said...

T-Ball, how exciting! You all are always go, go, go, huh? I am glad she enjoys all the sports. I do like the purple helmet!

Jodi Brinkley said...

I love love love the picture of her standing there with her bat and that batting helmet with her leg bent. Tooooooooooo cute! We'll have to come cheer for her one Sat. Give us her schedule.

Ryan said...

Those pictures are precious. How much fun!!!