Wednesday, February 27, 2008

All Better

We laided around most of the week, but on Friday we took the girls to Chuck-E-Cheese. I really wanted to do something else, but it had rained Thursday and Friday, so it had to be an indoor activity. The girls love Chuck-E-Cheese, so they had fun. I took a few pictures, but the girls were not in the mood to stop for pictures. They had rather play. They had a good time playing and so did Chris and I. I love that ski ball game! The only bad thing was that they used to have a toddler area where Avery could climb and then slide. They took that part out. There wasn't that much that Avery could do, but she didn't care. She liked having us chase her around the play area. Allie wanted to stay and eat lunch, but we convinced her Partners had better pizza, so we went there for lunch.







This was Avery watching Chuck-E-Cheese sing on stage. She really liked it.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Looks like fun. Glad ya'll could get out for a day!! I know how you feel!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Those are cute pictures. I particularly love the one of Avery looking at Chuck E. Kids love that place, but I've gotta say, it makes me a little crazy.

Mandy said...

So glad ya'll are better!

Ryan said...

So glad everyone is better!!! Your girls are beautiful.

Griner Mom said...

glad you guys had fun! We have yet to venture to the "Cheese", but think it will be fun! glad you are feeling better!