Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day

I hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.

Here are the girls opening up their Valentine's gifts from us. Look at Avery's concentration!




It sure is hard to get a good picture of both of them together. This was the best I could do.



Allie had a party at school. They decorated cookies.




Avery went with me to the party . She loves to play in the classroom.






Parent's Day at Preschool
They have a parent's day at preschool, where parents come to visit. They had snacks and we went to Allie's classroom. She made us gifts for Valentine's Day. Here are a few pictures.

Daddy with his girls.


I thought this was a funny picture. Remember how I was saying I can't get a good picture of them together, well this is more proof. As soon as I sat Avery down she hit Allie in the head(on purpose and for no reason). This was the reason for the pouty face from Allie.


Allie with her gifts for us.



7 comments:

Heather said...

Lol....ths pic of Allie w/ her "pouty" face after the hit is too cute! Looks like a fun day! Have a good weekend!!

Mandy said...

Too funny! I feel your pain with trying to get good pics of both kids! But for some reason when you go pay obscene prices at Photo Concepts....they're ridiculously great and you want to buy all of them! Anyways - regardless of how the pics turn out we take, they're memories all the same! They are so cute - and I love Allie's face after Avery hit her! See you this weekend!

Jodi Brinkley said...

What wonderful pictures. In a few years those pouty pictures will be your favorites.

Sandra said...

The girls are beautiful. It must tickle your mother to death how much Avery looks like her! Happy belated Valentine's Day. Love, Mrs. Sandra (I would just sign my name, Sandra, but I don't think Chris can deal with that even yet.)

Kathy said...

Allie really lived it up for Valentine's Day, huh? Such fun!

Courtney said...

Cute pictures! I love Avery's serious look, too funny!

Griner Mom said...

I love their Valentine shirts! What a big girl going to preschool! I think we will be entering that arena in the fall! Looks like it was fun!