Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Well, It seems like everyone is sick. Allie and I got sick this weekend. I rarely get sick, but this has been bad. We have both been running a fever and generally feeling terrible. I don't excatly know how, but Avery and Chris seemed to have escaped it so far. Avery does have a runny nose and so she has been a little grumpy. The worst part is that Chris and Allie are out of school this week, so we had planned to go to Memphis to visit with Mark and Mandy. We were hoping could get well and leave on Monday, but that didn't happen. So we have been stuck in the house. It is starting to drive me a little crazy. We have been well taken care of though. Peggy send us home some fried chicken and mashed potatoes on Sunday (Thanks Peggy). Then, Jodi brought over a delicious meal last night. Along with some of the best brownies I have ever had! (Thanks Jodi) Maybe, that is why we are feeling better today. Allie had to go back to the doctor today. She is now on an antibotic, so maybe she will feel better soon and we can get out of here a little bit! I hope everyone else that is sick is better soon also.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I am so sorry for ya'll!!! Jana told me you were sick & missed your trip. I know that is so disappointing. Maybe you'll get to go to Memphis soon.
We drove straight in from Chattanooga yesterday to the Dr office. Everyone is sick & on antibiotics & steroids except me.
Hopefully we'll be better by the end of the week & can get the kids together. Get better soon!! :)

Mandy said...

I hope tonight you're all feeling much better! I'm sooo sorry you and Allie are sick....but I hate that you guys couldn't make it to Memphis (and Ethan's b'day). I was in the worst mood yesterday and finally Mark snapped and asked what was wrong and I told him I wasn't supposed to be hanging out with him today, I was supposed to be hanging out with you! Anyways, we certainly hope you're all better soon and Chris and Avery don't get sick - we have to reschedule your trip here SOON!!! I hate that we didn't even get to see you at all while we were in GA. Hope to see you soon!

Ryan said...

I hope everyone feels better soon!!!

Kathy said...

I hope you are all better now. That being sick is NO fun at all! We can atest to that!

Griner Mom said...

So sorry for you guys! It is always bad when the little ones are sick but even harder when mama is sick. I sure hope you guys are feeling better soon. It stinks when it ruins your plans too!!

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

I hope you guys are all on the mend and doing great now. So terrible when Mommy gets sick to...ugh!!! And when it should have been such a fun time. So sorry! But I do hope you got to enjoy even a little bit of Chris' week off!
Great to find your blog.