Monday, February 4, 2008

A day at the park

Today was a beautiful day here, so we went to the park down the street. Avery really enjoyed it. Last fall she was just learning to get around and this time she was climbing on everything. So you know what that means. I had to climb a lot too. She used to not like the swing, but today she loved it. Allie loves the park, so she had a great time. She was also excited that I let her wear her Auburn cheerleading outfit. I bet she puts that cheerleading outfit on 5 times in a week. She loves it. She wants to wear it outside all the time, but it has been too cold. So today she finally got to wear it somewhere other than in the house. I tried to get a good picture of the two of them together, but I decided that it is impossible.










6 comments:

Mandy said...

Great pictures with your new camera! We went outside today too - 70 degrees, how can you stay indoors? Ethan loved driving Nina around in the Jeep! Wish we could have been at the park with you. Hopefully when you're in town we'll have nice weather and can do outdoor things. Glad ya'll had fun - Allie is too funny in that AU cheerleading uniform - does she need a bigger one for next Fall? Too bad that Avery won't get to wear it because it will be worn out! Talk to you soon!

Courtney said...

Oooo, I would love some nice weather! Cute pics!

Heather said...

I love the black & white ones...so sweet!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Beautiful pictures! I miss those trips to the park. We only get summer trips when it's a blazing 90 degrees.

Griner Mom said...

Pretty pictures. I love the cheerleading outfit! The girls are so pretty and you can tell they were loving being outside!

Jana said...

Adorable pictures. Glad you enjoyed the weather. We are so ready for some warmer temps.