Saturday, February 2, 2008

Rambo

Well, It has been a while since my last post, but not much has been going on. I also was without a camera for a while. Anyway, I thought I would share what I did today. A while back, Chris got a handgun. So he has been wanting me to go to the shooting range with him. Well, his mom kept the kids today, so we did some shopping and went to the gun range. What a date. I know. I was not really excited about the range. I am not a fan of guns. It is very loud and a little scary to be in a room with 10 people shooting guns, but after a while it was kind of fun. I was unsure what to expect and nervous about the kick since it is a .40 caliber. It wasn't too bad. I shot at two targets. We kept one since it was my first time shooting a gun. I pretty much hit the target, but I don't think I will be the next Rambo!



5 comments:

Jodi Brinkley said...

Looks like a great shot to me. Don't think an intruder would want to mess with you!

Mandy said...

Mark is so excited Chris is bringing his gun to Memphis so they can go out and shoot it! I'm glad you went and did this - I wouldn't want to mess with you either!!! Talk to you soon!

Courtney said...

Funny! I want a gun...

Ryan said...

Your marksmanship would do the trick!!! I love the snow pictures!!!

Heather said...

You go girl! It looks like you did a good job. I didn't know there was a real range around here somewhere. What a date! ;)