Saturday, January 19, 2008

Jack Frost comes to Visit




It's snowing in Georgia! It didn't snow a lot, but it was enough to throw snowballs and make a snowman. Allie has never seen snow on the ground before. She loved it. Avery was pretty funny. She didn't know what to think. The girls played outside for a little while. We all threw snowballs for a while. Then Chris took Avery inside, while Allie and I built a snowman. Here are a few pictures of our snow adventures. It was really fun today, but I don't know if I would like to live where it snows often.











5 comments:

Mandy said...

So cute! I love all the pics and it looks like you all had so much fun. No snow here, but it's frigid! We're on our way to GA tomorrow - maybe will make it by 5pm at church. See you soon!!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Fun pictures! Our girls were so excited too. Sorry I wasn't up for getting out tonight. I'm sure the soup was yummy.

Heather said...

Everyone looks so cute in their snow gear! What a fun day! But I'm like you, I wouldn't want to live in snow all the time!

Courtney said...

Awww, fun! You know it has snowed here a few times here (several inches) anyway, I definitely couldn't live here all the time. It is SO cold - I don't think it got above 15 today!

Griner Mom said...

The girls are soo cute in the snow! I am jealous, as we have not gotten any this year! Glad you guys had fun!