Monday, January 14, 2008

8 Things

I really like reading the 8 thing blogs. It is interesting to see all the personalities of the kids. Well, here are 8 things about my girls.


8 Things About Allie



1. I love to play with my friends and am very social.

2. I am very independent. I like to do things on my own. I am very proud that I can call daddy on his cell phone all by myself.

3. I love my sister and am very protective of her. I don't like for her to get in trouble, even if she is mean to me. I like to boss her around. I have lots of things to teach her.

4. I don't like to sleep. Never have. I can play in my bed for hours when I am supposed to be going to sleep. Most nights mommy has to clean out all the toys from my bed after I fall asleep.

5. I will try most any food. However, my very favorite food is chicken nuggets and french fries!

6. I change my clothes about 5-10 times a day. I love to dress up and I love to wear pajamas even if it is the middle of the day.

7. I am a daddy's girl now. Almost every morning, before I say anything else I ask if daddy is home.

8. I love to play with Barbie dolls.



8 Things about Avery


1. I love ketchup. I dip everything in it, including my apple slices!

2. I don't like juice. I only drink milk and water. I do like to drink a sip of mommy's diet coke if she will let me.

3. I try to do everything my big sister does. I love her, but if I get mad I pinch her.

4. I have a temper. If I don't get what I want, I find something to throw!

5. I love to get kisses. At bedtime I lay in my bed and get lots of kisses from mommy!

6. I love to dance. I dance when ever I hear music. I like to dance with Allie.

7. I love to play with baby dolls.

8. I don't like to have my clothes changed. If I see new clothes coming, I run away and laugh. It is so funny when mommy and daddy have to chase me.

9 comments:

Ryan said...

That is so funny that Avery runs away when its time to change her clothes. What sweet girls!!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

How sweet. Such perfect descriptions of both.

Mandy said...

Yeah, I'm glad you did this - I meant to say something to you today to remind you...They both look so big - it makes me sad that we're not there to see Avery as much as we saw Allie her first 4 years. We miss you all so much. I'm not just saying this because I love ya'll, but both of those girls are beautiful - and I know that Avery looks much like Allie did as a toddler, but she is breathtakingly (is that a word??) gorgeous! I can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!

Sandra said...

I enjoyed the 8 things about the girls; how quickly little ones develop personality. I wanted to comment though on the pictures. They are both beautiful. Mrs. Sandra

Heather said...

LOL...such cute girls! I see a lot of similarities w/ mine!

Kathy said...

I love the pictures! Do, does Allie like shopping? Will she head to NY to shop with you one day?

Courtney said...

So funny. They are so cute!

Googlegold said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sheri Ellis said...

How cute. I enjoyed visiting with you at homecoming.