Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Crazy Kids

This morning, Avery came out of her room (I thought) and was pointing and telling me something I didn't understand. She lead me to the bathroom and this is what I found!


This picture was after we came out of the bathroom.
She sure looks guilty!

Here are a few more funny pictures of Avery I have taken recently.

Avery wearing Allie's boots.




She found all of Allie's play jewelry and put it ALL on.

This is Allie and Emily putting on a concert for us.















7 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm laughing so hard my cheeks hurt. That is hysterical! She looks so big - I can't wait to see you all! I'm not going to show Ethan the picture of the baby in the potty....for obvious reasons!

Jodi Brinkley said...

THIS is why I love blogging. How funny!!! Watch out girl. These pictures are so similar to ones we have of Sophie...

Courtney said...

Hilarious! Your kids are so funny!

Jana said...

That is too funny. She cracks me up every time she hollers "baby". She is too cute. Allie has gotten really tall too.

Heather said...

Oops! Hayden was looking @ your blog w/ me. I hope he didn't get any ideas of the baby in the potty!! Too funny!!!

Maggie Elliott said...

That's hysterical! Maybe she is showing interest in going to the potty??!!

Griner Mom said...

I love it!! Those are the moments that you love to capture forever. Most of the time I find my camera no where near! So glad you got all of those!