Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

We had a great Christmas this year. The girls really liked opening the presents. Allie was very excited about Santa this year. When I put her to bed Christmas eve, she asked if I was going to bed. I said no, that I was going to clean up the house before I went to bed. I said that we didn't want Santa to see our house in such a mess. She agreed. But in a little while, She said, "What happens if Santa comes when you are awake?" I thought she meant if she was awake, so I said that he would not come in. She looked at me really serious and said, "Then don't clean up, just go to bed." I guess she thought that if the the adults were awake Santa would skip our house. Well, he came and they loved it. My parents and Chris' mom were here, so we all had a good time watching the girls with their gifts. Allie got a Hannah Montana outfit from her Grandma and Nana and Pop gave her a guitar. So she had a great time with those things. Santa brought her a Baby Alive doll. That thing is really amazing. She talks a lot. She eats, drinks, and wets her diaper. Today, we feed her and she was yawning. Allie went to rock her and when she came back the doll's eyes were closed! It is really a little scary how realistic it is. It doesn't look real, but it acts like a real baby. I am amazed by it. Avery got a riding toy and a Cabbage Patch baby. She opened the baby first so all the other presents she opened with one hand, because she wouldn't put down the baby. I hope everyone had a great Christmas!








7 comments:

Mandy said...

Aw, so sweet! We miss you guys so much and hated not being with you this Christmas. Hope to get to see you soon! Glad the girls (and you) and a wonderful Christmas!!!

Kathy said...

Looks like you have the next Hannah Montana on your hands. Glad to see you all had a good Christmas!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Terrific pictures. The Hannah Montana picture is my favorite. You'll be washing that outfit every other day.

Griner Mom said...

Love the guitar pictures. Looks like you guys had a great Christmas!

Ryan said...

Looks like you got a rocker on your hands!!! Glad you had a great holiday!!!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Gotta love those early morning shots. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Heather said...

Looks like they got lots of neat stuff! I need to send you that pic. of Allie at my house playing w/ Gracie's guitar (before xmas)...she's holding it the same way - she's got her "pose" down! Too cute!!