Monday, December 24, 2007

Family Christmas






Well, Saturday night we my family's annual Christmas get together. My mom has 2 sisters and 1 brother so it is quite a large crowd. We always have a good time. We ate great food, watch the kids open their presents and then the adults play a game. We play that game where everyone brings a gift and you can steal presents. This year Donna added a twist. We had to keep the presents wrapped and steal based on a clue. Well, I wish I had taken a picture of Chris' gift. He was warned that it might be a girl gift, but took it anyway. He ended up with a robe and bath set. It was a girl gift. Everyone had a good laugh and then a even bigger one with he said he actually liked it (and he really does). Donna brought this funny gift as a gag. It was a fish tank/sail boat/clock. Also, The Grinch boxer shorts were give one year and they appear in someones gift every year. It was really funny! We had a great time with family as usual. Can't wait until next year. I didn't take nearly enough pictures.

6 comments:

Mandy said...

You guys always have so much fun! When I read that about Chris' gift...I thought, I'm sure he loved it - and then I read that he did! How appropriate for him! Merry Christmas - we hope to see you soon! Love you lots!

Heather said...

Sounds like fun! Who's house was it at? I love the polka dot walls...I was thinking of doing that in the future playroom. Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Fun times! The girls got loads of bubble bath, fizzy balls, lotions, etc. I'm sure we could spare some for Chris. ;) I can only imagine the laughs at your family get togethers. You have wonderful family!!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Fun times! The girls got loads of bubble bath, fizzy balls, lotions, etc. I'm sure we could spare some for Chris. ;) I can only imagine the laughs at your family get togethers. You have wonderful family!!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

sorry...don't know how that happened.

Courtney said...

I am so glad you all had such a great christmas! It was so good to see you!!!