Thursday, December 6, 2007

My Baby

Today my baby is 18 months old! I can say that I am a little sad about it. It seems like she is growing much to fast. She is really starting to become a toddler and all the things that go with that like testing limits, throwing her food, and getting into everything. She is also talking a lot. Well, at least to me. I am quite sure know one else can understand her, but I usually know what she is trying to say. She is a really sweet little girl and I am enjoying watching her grow and learn new things everyday. Here are two recent pictures of her. ( Not like you haven't seen any lately!) I tried to get a good picture of her today, but she is not into the picture taking. She sits down like she is going to cooperate and as soon as you hold up the camera she just gets up and leaves. I guess that goes along with being 18 months old.

Here is Avery dressing her baby doll. Notice she dragged out all the clothes to find a pair of her pants and diaper to put on her baby.

6 comments:

Jodi Brinkley said...

Oh those sleepy pictures make me smile. It's when they're in pajamas with a blanket and pappy that they still seem small. And, that's usually when they'll let you hold and cuddle them. She's precious.

Mandy said...

I can't believe Avery is 18 months old already! Remember, Allie was 18 months old the day Ethan was born - that seems like yesterday! She is just the sweetest!!!

Heather said...

I love those curls! She really is a sweet girl...here come the 2's!!! ;)

Courtney said...

I love those curls! Sweet pictures!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

Her curls are so cute. 18 months is still pretty little!

Griner Mom said...

I know time goes by way too fast. I already miss mine being babies! It's funny though, how much we treasure every single phase of their life. Merry Christmas!