Sunday, December 2, 2007

Santa Came to Town

We had our Christmas party at church for the kids today. They were able to decorate cookies, make crafts, and see Santa! We had a good time. Here are some pictures.

A family picture

Avery is still not so fond of Santa. She did blow him a kiss as we were leaving, but she was still crying. Allie did great.


Avery decorating her cookies.


Avery checking out her decorations.


Avery with Hannah, Erin, and Emily


Allie and Emily with the picture frames they made.


Allie decorating her cookie.

4 comments:

Jodi Brinkley said...

Oh how funny. I love the screaming Santa pictures. They are some of my favorites of my girls. Poor Santa looks a little like...get this screaming kid. LOVE IT! It was a great day!

Mandy said...

Looks like you guys had fun! I love the family pic!!!

Heather said...

Avery looks like she liked Santa about as much as Hayden did! We had a blast & I love their dresses!

Courtney said...

Looks like they had fun! I just love their dresses!