Thursday, March 6, 2008

Avery

Allie and Avery were playing hide and seek the other day. Avery ran off to her room to hide. I went in a minute later to put clothes away. She was hiding with just her head under the bed. I thought it was so cute. I know you may see this picture and wonder what she is wearing. Well, she has a princess nightgown that she likes to wear. She put it all by herself over her clothes. She really did a good job getting it on. She only had one arm in, so I tried to help her get it on correctly, but she got very angry with me. So she wore it all afternoon like that.




Hayden came over played the other day. Here are a few cute pictures of him and Avery playing.


5 comments:

Heather said...

LOL...I am cracking up at her with her head under the bed. That is so funny!!!! Hayden had fun & is looking forward to playing again today. ):

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

How cute! Looks like they make a great play date!

Jodi Brinkley said...

The hide and seek picture positively cracks me up. Love it.

Griner Mom said...

I love the T-ball pics and the one of her head under the bed. Sooo funny! Glad you had a camera so handy for that one!

Ryan said...

so funny. I love her hair!!!