Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Alanta Zoo

So we finally took the girls to the zoo. We have been wanting to go for a while. Maybe I should say the girls and I have been wanting to go. Chris could have cared less if we ever went, but he went with us anyway. He did have a good time and we even got a year pass so we can go back. Chris and Allie were out of school for President's Day and so went after Chris' doctor's appointment. It turned out to be right at Avery's nap time, but she was very good and didn't get tired until the very end. The girls liked seeing all the animals. We saw the pandas, but our favorite were the the gorillas. There were lots of babies. They were wrestling around together. Allie and Avery liked that. They talked all the way home about coming home and playing monkeys.



























5 comments:

Mandy said...

Now bring those passes you bought here for our zoo!!! I love your pictures!

Jodi Brinkley said...

I love the gorillas too. Always my favorite. Cute pictures.

Ryan said...

I love the pictures. I'm so glad that you had a great zoo day!!!

Heather said...

What fun pics! We gotta go soon...now that it's 80 degrees!!! ;)

Shannon said...

Nothing beats a good day at the zoo! Miss seeing you guys and hope you are all doing well. Give the girls a hug from me!