Thursday, March 12, 2009

Update

I thought I would give some updates about what is going on here in the King house. Allie's cheerleading has ended for the year. She is enjoying kindergarten and I can't believe it is almost over. I am amazed at how much she is learning. Avery is now potty trained! We are very happy about that, but now we have to visit every bathroom in every store. We are about to make her crib into a big girl bed. She is growing so fast. Chris has been really busy with school lately. Arlington boys and girls basketball teams won the state tournament this year. We were all very excited about that. But the biggest news is that we will be having another baby in October! We are all very excited about this too. Please keep us in your prayers.

6 comments:

Shannon said...

Congratulations Melanie!! I heard the news on Sunday and was so excited for you guys. I know Allie and Avery will be such good big sisters to the new little one. You will have to make several trips back to CG so we can see how things are going with you guys!!

Sandra said...

How wonderful!!! You will be in my prayers, sweetheart. Have you told the girls yet?

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

That's awesome Melanie!! Congratulations!!!

Heather said...

I'm praying for you!! We are so excited for ya'll!!! You & Chris will be outnumbered...LOL!

Maggie Elliott said...

Congrats!! I don't think Chris told Curt when they talked the other day (or Curt didn't pass it along!) Praying for you guys!!

Samantha said...

Wow! Another baby! Congrats to you and Chris. How exciting!