Saturday, March 28, 2009

Grandparents Day

Friday was Grandparent's Day at Arlington. Allie was so excited to have the grandparents come to school. The kids did a little program and the grandparents visited their classroom. Chris' mom came and my parents came too. My niece and nephew that live in Alabama were on Spring Break, so they came down with my parents. We were really glad to see them. The weather was terrible! It rained the whole weekend, so we really didn't do anything but hang aroung our house. I got some good pictures if the kids with grandparents. (Thanks to Jackie.) I actually forgot my camera, but she let me use hers.

Jackie and the kids



Mom and Dad and the kids




All the kids and my parents
Alex, Dad, Mom, Hannah, Allie, Avery, and Anna


Allie was playing wit my camera and she took a cute picture of Anna and Avery.

Anna took a cute one of Allie and Avery.





3 comments:

Mandy said...

Is your pregnant brain kicking in...forgot your camera to Grandparents Day!?!? Just kidding. Those pictures were great. I can't believe how big Alex and Anna are! Allie is looking huge too! Looking so forward to seeing you all soon!!!

Heather said...

I love the pics!!!

Shannon said...

Such cute pictures and just ignore that crazy Mandy!! No reason to bring your when you can mooch off others right?? hehe