Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Times Are Changing

So I can't believe Avery is 2 and 1/2 already. She has been asking for a big girl bed. So, I decided to take the rail off her crib. So she was very excited about her "big girl bed". Which is actually the same bed, but with a small rail. Anyway, She has done really well. She went right to sleep the first night. It was kind of weird for me the next morning. I heard her wake up and then in one minute she was standing in front of me, very proud of herself. She didn't take a nap today, but she stayed in her bed until I told her she could get up! We will see if that lasts. I am sure in a few days she will realize she can get up and ask for water, potty, to get in our bed, and all the other things her sister asks for. We will hope she continues to do well.
All ready for bed
Silly faces!
She asked if Allie could sleep with her. "No way"

Don't you just love sleeping children? These are some of my favorite pictures. They look so sweet and peaceful.

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Awww, can't believe she is in a big girl bed already and potty trained! I don't have any pictures of a "sleeping Alex"...partly because he doesn't sleep much and also because he wakes with any touch of his door!! Have a great rest of the week.

Ryan said...

Hope things continue to go well with the big girl bed!!! I love to watch my kids sleep, too!!!

Mandy said...

I love, love, love the pictures!! I miss the girls (and you) so much! Can't wait to see pics of them in the bunks!!

Heather said...

I totally forgot to ask you about that this morning! So glad she's doing well so far!! She's getting so big! Can you come potty train Hayden for me now? LOL....

Courtney said...

Glad the big girl bed is going well! Will is finally getting adjusted to his! Also congrats on being PREGGERS! That is very exciting and I will keep you in my prayers!