Saturday, July 25, 2009

Girl stuff

Well, today Allie got her ears pierced. She has been talking about it, so we took her today. They did both at the same time. I would definitely recommend that. She looked like she was going to cry, but she didn't. We let Avery pick out something from Claire's. She picked The Little Mermaid purple nail polish. She also wanted to do it herself. So, I let her paint her toes. They are something to see. I think we better not wear sandals to church tomorrow. Here are a few pictures.
Before
After

Avery loves to have her nails done!

I don't think this picture shows her paint job very well. It looks AWFUL!! But she is very proud of them, so maybe I can live with it for a few days.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Allie looks so proud & Avery's toes are hilarious! You are one brave momma! LOL....

Shannon said...

Great last few posts. I'm finally catching up on everyone and love the one of Allie and her new earrings, plus the toes my sweet Avery did are awesome!! Hope to see you guys soon!