Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Preschool

Allie started 4 year old preschool today. She is going to the same school as she did last year. She was not really excited about it. She loved her teachers last year and was not happy about having new ones. She kept telling us that she wasn't going. I was expecting a little bit of crying, but she didn't. She asked to take her "Bunny"(a blanket that she has slept with since she was a baby). She said "It will make me feel better." So Allie and Bunny went to school and she had a good day. She liked it a lot ( I knew she would).



3 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm glad she ended up having a good day! I knew she would. Ethan has a package to send her...was supposed to be a present for the first day of school...maybe it will be for the first week of school! Both girls look adorable - getting so big!

Courtney said...

What little cuties!

Lana said...

Very cute! Hope she's loving school.