Monday, October 22, 2007

Fun Weekend

This weekend my mom came to visit. My dad couldn't come this time. We met my brother Danny, Elizabeth and Charlotte for dinner in Atlanta, on Thursday night. Here are some pictures of the kids and one of my mom and Avery.

Saturday, Allie had another soccer game. Here is a picture of the girls with the grandmas!
Avery has been so good at the games. She just would sit in her stroller and eat her snack. But not this week. She was all over the place.
Then on Saturday we went to the fall festival at Chris' school. Allie had a great time. Hannah took her around to play on all the stuff. I don't know what I would do without Hannah.

3 comments:

Heather said...

In that 1st pic. of Avery & your Mom, they look alike w/ the curly hair & brown eyes. Too cute!

Mandy said...

Looks like you had fun - I miss seeing your mom!!!

Kathy said...

I know you had fun with mom in town. Looks like your girls enjoyed Raccoon Ridge. It was a perfect day for it!