Monday, October 22, 2007

My Man

Mandy tagged me to do this, so here it goes...

1. Who is your man? Chris King
2. How long have you been married? 8 years ( I had to count. Isn't that sad)
3. How long did you date? 1 year 4 months, engaged 8 months
4. How old is your man? 32
5. Who eats more? Chris
6. Who said "I love you" first? Chris
7. Who is taller? Chris
8. Who sings better? Chris, I get my singing from my dadl
9. Who is smarter? Chris
10. Whose temper is worse? Mine
11. Who does the laundry? I do
12. Who takes out the trash? We both do.
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed, I do
14. Who pays the bills? I do
15. Who is better on the computer? Chris
16. Who mows the lawn? We both do, but I do a much, much better job!
17. Who cooks dinner? I do, but Chris grills. I don't know how
18. Who drives when you are together? Chris. I hate to drive with him. It is like you are in drivers ed all over again! (Watch out!, Are you going to stop?....)
19. Who pays when you go out? Chris
20. Who is more stubborn? I am
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Chris
22. Whose families do you see most? Chris' mom lives closer, so we see her more.
23. Who kissed who first? Chris kissed me
24. Who asked who out first? Chris
25. Who proposed? Chris
26. Who is more sensitive? I am.
27. Who has more friends? Chris does and he talks on the phone way more than I do
28. Who has more siblings? I have two older brothers
29. Who wears the pants in the family? Chris
30. Who is the biggest pushover with the kids? Me

I tag Jana again,because she hasn't done it yet.

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I'm glad to know that Chris talks on the phone more than you...it makes me feel better about our daily (sometimes several times a day) phone conversations!!!

Heather said...

I am cracking up @ the thought of Chris telling you how to drive! I very rarely drive w/ my Chris in the car cuz he's like that & makes me nervous! Except he's telling me to avoid mud puddles, tree limbs, etc!!! ;)