Friday, June 27, 2008

Swimming Pool Fun

So we had a busy week this week. Mandy and Mark went to Mexico for Mark's brother's wedding. While they were gone Mandy's sister Courtney had some pregnancy complications and they had to take the baby early. Courtney and Baby Hunter are doing well, now. I am so greatful he is healthy and that Courtney is better. I know there were lots and lots of prayers on their behalf. Charlotte had to go check on Courtney and the baby in Texas, so we got Mandy's kids. All the kids were really good, but I will say having 4 kids ages 1, 2, 3, and 4 is CRAZY! I was going to take a picture Sunday moring of all the kids dressed for church, but I forgot to take it. But we did make it with all our clothes, shoes, hairbows, and we were on time! I thought that was a small miricle. Monday, Randi kept Nina, so Allie, Avery, and Ethan went swimming in our baby pool. Ethan and Allie are almost as long as the slide, but they had fun anyway. Our church had VBS this week so I have some pictures of that I will post next.

Avery swimming



Allie pushing Ethan down the slide.

Avery trying to push Allie down the slide!









Here is my little helper feeding Nina her baby food.

6 comments:

Heather said...

I still say you are nothing short of an angel for helping them out w/ the kids during such a hard time.
We too are thankful prayers were answered on behalf of Courtney & Hunter & hope he continues to do well.
Looks like you did a great job keeping them entertained....enjoy that massage today-you deserve it!! :)

Shannon said...

Congratulations on getting through the week. I know Mark and Mandy are blessed to have such good friends to take care of the kids - though many of us were happy to help!! Have a great weekend and get some rest!

Mandy said...

I love those pictures!!! I hope your massage was wonderful today - I owe you one too!!! We are so blessed to have you guys - I didn't worry about the kids at all...I worried about you and Chris!!! Did Chris say that we need to change our will now??? Love you all - don't know what I would have done without you the past almost 20 years, but especially the past month!

Courtney said...

You are such a great friend. I know they all really appreciated it! Looks like some fun (and definitely busy) times!!!! Mom says thank goodness for VBS!:)

Jodi Brinkley said...

What fun pictures! I'm impressed that you made it to church at all, much less on time with all the accessories!

Ryan said...

What a crazy but fun time. What a blessing you were there to help!!! I love the pictures of the baby pool...so much fun!!!