Wednesday, July 2, 2008

VBS

All th kids at VBS.


We had a great VBS this year at church. The kids had a great time.

I tried to get a picture of all four kids. Avery would sit really nice until I held up the camera and then she would dive off the couch. So finally I just took one without her. Then she started to cooperate a little more.


This was the best I could do of all four of them.


My girls the last night of VBS.



Avery with her Bible. She really loves her little Bible. She has been sleeping with it in her bed. It is so sweet.


All the kids got to decorate cookies. Jana made all the cookies. (Thanks Jana!) The kids love it.





At the end of each night the kids went outside to play games. This was one of Allie's favorite things. This is Gracie and Allie ready to play something with hula hoops.


Erin and Avery


Emily and Avery


Allie playing tug of war with the boys.


Allie still playing tug of war. She really liked this.


The kids really loved VBS and can't wait until next year.


5 comments:

Griner Mom said...

your last two posts have been great! It looks like the kids are enjoying their summer fun in the pool and at VBS!! Happy 4th!

Courtney said...

Hey Melanie - Thanks so much for you prayers for us & for commenting on my page. I missing you ya'll so much. I can't wait until you get to see Hunter. He gets weighed again tonight so that will be exciting! Right now he is 3 lbs. & 11.4 oz. I've lost about 24 lbs. I found out from going to an appointment today so I'm very happy about that. We love you & hug Chris, Allie, & Avery for me. Happy Fourth of July & make some fireworks for us! -
Courtney & Hunter Knight

Jodi Brinkley said...

Your pictures turned out great. Thanks for all your help with VBS!

Sandra said...

Love all your pictures, but especially the one of Avery with her Bible. I do believe she is being sworn in as our first toddler president.

Keep having a great summer. Sandra

Heather said...

Cute pics. We enjoyed having Allie over the other night. We'll miss ya'll this week....have fun @ the beach!