Monday, July 28, 2008

The beach again



We went to the beach again last week. My aunt Connie has a condo in Panama City so the girls and I went with her and her girls. My aunt Donna and cousin Hannah went too. It was fun. We went to the beach and shopping. What could be more fun for a bunch of girls.


Here are the kids on the beach.


Avery relaxing at the beach. (Look at those thighs!)



Allie on the beach. (not happy that I was taking her picture)



This is Allie's idea of a dive. It usually is a belly flop.


Allie and Avery

The kids at dinner one night.

The beach one night. It makes me want to go back.


10 comments:

Mandy said...

Love, love, love those pictures - and love all 5 of their dresses! They all look adorable! I'm glad ya'll had fun. We can't wait to go to the beach! Yes, next time you come to town we'll go to Graceland for sure - it's worth it!

Heather said...

I love all the pics & especially all the girls' matching dresses. What fun!

The Unlikely Homeschooler said...

oh my goodness...I'm loving the picture of Avery and the thighs...too cute! Looks like a fun trip!

Courtney said...

Great pictures! I am glad you guys had fun. It was nice seeing you (briefly :)

Sandra said...

Love the thighs!!! Can't wait for Elizabeth to see this blog; we should send you a picture of Madison's plump little legs.

Looks like you had a great trip...almost school time.

Courtney said...

Hey Melanie! Thanks for your comments! Wel love You, Chris, Allie, & Avery so much for commenting on our blog. Hunter is doing well. Hunter's weight & whats been going on with him is on our blog. Take Care & talk to you again soon! Luv You!

David, Samantha and Kaori said...

how nice! Their dresses are really cute and her dive looks painful! Oh to be a kid!

Griner Mom said...

I love the pic of Avery chillin' at the beach!! Too cute!

Shannon said...

What a beautiful set of girls!! They look so cute in their dresses, and love the solo shots of Allie and Avery! Glad you had a wonderful time at the beach again!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys are having a great summer! Glad your girls liked the beach! We went to the beach for the first time with the kids and rented a house with a pool and all they wanted to do was swim in the pool. GO figure. I could have stayed home and done that!! Hope your doing well! If you're ever this way look me up!!

Laura Hayes