Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Allison!!!!

Today was Allie's 5th birthday. She is having a party on Saturday, but she took Hannah Montana cupcakes to school today. I picked her and Hannah up after school and we went to Allie's favorite restaurant- Chic-fil-A!!!!! Hannah and Grandma went with us. Chris had class tonight at GA state so he didn't get to go. But he went and saw her at lunch. We came home and had some cupcakes and she got to open a present from us and one from Grandma. I just can't believe she is five years old!!



The five year old Allie this morning before school.


Allie with her cupcake


Blowing out the candle.


Avery said she wanted me to take her picture. Then after I did, she blew on her cupcake, which had no candle, but she didn't seem to mind.



Allie and Hannah with frosting on their nose.



I wanted to post a baby picture of Allie. Then I remembered that I don't have digital pictures of her as a baby. When she was a baby we had no digital camera. Wow! She really is getting old. I think she was not quite 2 years old in both of these. As I was looking through the pictures, I began to see that Avery is starting to look more like Allie.






6 comments:

Heather said...

I love the pics of her & all the curls!!! That cracks me up Avery blowing on her "non-candle" cupcake. She is such a cutie pie!!

Ryan said...

She is so sweet. Congrats on 5 years!!!

Mandy said...

I seriously thought those pics of Allie were Avery! How cute! I too can't believe she is 5 - seems just like yesterday we came to see you at the hospital! She is just as sweet and pretty as she was 5 years ago and I'm so thankful to have you all in my life. I loved going to pick her up today - Ethan has talked about that a lot! Looking forward to the party!!

Jodi Brinkley said...

Happy Birthday precious Allie!!! She does look so big lately. It's unbelievable how much Avery is looking like Allie. I didn't realize that either. BTW-the furniture looks great.

Griner Mom said...

She is such a pretty girl and happy birthday to her!! Also, I hope kindergarten is going well. I think it is always bitter sweet when those big milestones come for our kids!

Sandra said...

Happy Birthday, Allie! It was fun seeing you last night downtown in Newnan. Hope your party is great fun today. See you at Arlington!

Love, Mrs. Sandra