Saturday, October 11, 2008

Go Eagles!

Last night we went to Arlington's football game. They are doing really well this year. They won 6 games and only lost 1. They beat Heritage 42 to 13 last night. This year they have a little girls cheer squad for the elementary students. They practice once a week and they cheer at 2 football games and some basketball games. We signed Allie up and she loves it!!! Last night couldn't have come fast enough for her. She practices cheering all the time and has even taught Avery some cheers. They were really cute. I tried to put a video on here, but I can't figure it out. Maybe Chris can later.

All the cheerleaders. Allie is the first kid, on the first row.











This is what Avery does when you tell her to smile. Funny!




Avery actually loves this Eagle although in this picture she looks a little scared. She asked all night where the eagle was. When the eagle picked her up she said, "Take my picture".





9 comments:

Mandy said...

Perfect little cheerleader! I love these pictures and wish we could have been there last night! I'm so glad she had fun, although, I knew she would! Way to go Eagles beating Heritage! Hey - meant to thank you for the box! Oh, and remember, Skittles can travel both ways....love ya!

Jodi Brinkley said...

The pictures turned out great! We enjoyed seeing your little cheerleader. She's a doll.

Ryan said...

How wonderful!!! Avery's smile is hilarious. I know that your cheerleader had a blast!

Shannon said...

I love the pictures of the little cheerleaders! They look so cute and I have so enjoyed playing and "teaching" Avery the last few weeks at church. Her giggles crack me up!

Kathy said...

I do hate that I had to miss this home game. I wanted to see the 33 little Eagles cheer! I am glad Allie likes it so much.

Heather said...

Cute pics! I'm laughing at Avery's funny face w/ Hannah. ;)

Courtney said...

Hey Melanie!, Thank you! We thought they came out really good! Can't wait to see ya'll, too!

Griner Mom said...

precious pictures!! both your girls are so cute!! I love Avery's big smile!

Courtney said...

She looks SO cute in that uniform! She is lovin' that cheerleading stuff! Too cute!