Monday, October 6, 2008

Tagged

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you've answered the questions on your blog.

10 years ago I:
1. was 21 years old!!!
2. just got engaged to Chris
3. was working at the YMCA
4. lived in Florence, Alabama
5. was in college at the University of North Alabama

5 things on today's "to do" list:
1. go to the bank
2. pick up Allie and Hannah from school
3. put away the laundry
4. start pulling out winter clothes
5. go to the grocery store

5 snacks I enjoy:
1. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
2. grapefruit
3. Cheetos
4. grapes
5. granola bars

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. buy a bigger house with a huge toy room
2. hire a maid to clean up the huge toy room and the rest of the place
3. get a massage every week
4. take my kids to Disney world
5. go to the beach with Chris

5 places I have lived:
1. Lithia Springs, GA
2. Florence, AL
3. Peachtree City, GA
4 Montgomery, AL
5. Auburn, AL

5 jobs I have had:
1. teacher
2. I was the Easter Bunny at the mall ( so was Mandy)
3. babysitter
4. worked at a restaurant
5 worked at a clothing store

The rules say I have to tag 5 people.So I'll tag: Sandy, Heather, Mandy, Jana K. Alexa

3 comments:

Mandy said...

I LOVE the massage every week - do you think you'd have enough money to include me in that? I had forgotten about the Easter Bunny when I did my list. That was so much fun! I love you list!

Heather said...

NO WAY ya'll were the Easter bunny?!?!? Why I have never heard about this? Tell me there are pics of this!!! LOL....

Courtney said...

That's funny! I didn't know you were an easter bunny! I guess that wouldn't be a bad "character" to be. YOu don't have to talk - which is kind of creepy for kids I would think! I guess they don't talk, the one Will saw last easter didn't! haha!